Salad, Herb & Tea Mix
Grow your own kitchen garden set of three tins – Salad Mix, Herb Mix and Tea Mix. Together provides enough balls for 3 square metres in a garden or 9-15 medium sized pots. Will work as nicely indoors as outdoors (be sure to water well if indoors) and can be scattered and grown anytime from early Spring through to the end of Autumn.
Tins sold individually, see mix details below, gift box option currently out of stock 🙁
How To Use
What is Seedball?
A ball made from seeds, clay, peat-free compost and chili powder.
Why use Seedballs?
The ball prevents the seeds from being a tasty lunch for birds and insects, thereby increasing the chances of your flowers growing. Plus they’re super easy to use, no digging and no expert knowledge needed!
What’s in the tin?
There are 20 balls in each tin, and around 30 seeds per ball.
How do I use Seedballs?
Throw onto soil or compost in a garden bed or planter in Spring or Autumn, leaving at least 10cm between each ball. Your Seedball has everything it needs to grow and, once the ball becomes moist and the temperature is right, your seeds will germinate!
What area will my Seedballs cover?
We would usually advise 20 seed balls per square metre, or 3-5 seed balls for a 35cm container.
All seed is responsibly sourced in the UK from Flora Locale accredited suppliers, we only ever use peat-free compost and our steel tins are manufactured in London (with the help of a solar farm on the factory roof).
See our FAQ page for our full guide to growing wildflowers from Seedball.
- Standard delivery (UK only) is 3-5 working days
- Free delivery (UK only) is available on all orders above £20 (3-5 working days)
- Speedy delivery (UK only) 1-2 working days
- We can deliver to all addresses within Europe
- European delivery takes between 5-7 working days
- We’ll always notify you by email when your order has been dispatched
- For any urgent requests please email email@example.com