Delivery & Returns
Free delivery is available on all orders above £25. Usually 3 - 5 working days.
All orders over £75 will be sent with a courier.
Royal Mail 2nd Class £3.50
Usually 3 - 5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class £4.50
Usually 2 - 3 working days
Tracked Courier £6.50
Tracked Delivery (via DPD) - order by 11:00am for next day delivery, orders received later in the day will be delivered within 2 working days.
Unfortunately we’re unable to deliver outside of the UK at the moment.
- We’ll always notify you by email when your order has been dispatched
- For any urgent requests please email email@example.com or call 02088025565
We want you to be happy with your seed balls and the service you receive from us. If you make a purchase and change your mind, you have 28 days from receipt of goods to notify us if you wish to return your seed balls for a full refund or exchange.
- To return or exchange a product you must notify us in writing, outlining your reasons for doing so. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seedball tins that have had their label seal broken are generally non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- We recommend that you return the goods in appropriate packaging, use a ‘signed for’ delivery method and obtain proof of postage. Please not destroy or dispose of any product before you have spoken with us (even if for example the balls have damaged in the post)
- Once we have received the returned goods, we will process a refund of your order payment within 7 days at the very latest, subject to compliance with the returns policy.
- If you have any further questions about our returns policy, please contact us at: email@example.com