Delivery & Returns
UK delivery on orders above £20
Latest delivery & returns info during Covid-19: We’re still rolling seedballs and posting out orders, while ever the post is running we’ll keep sending!
Free delivery (UK only) is available on all orders above £20. Usually 5-7 working days but please allow for an extra few days at this time.
Royal Mail 2nd Class
Usually 5 to 7 working days, but please allow a few extra days at this time.
Royal Mail 1st Class
First Class, 1 to 2 working days (UK only). Not currently available as we cannot guarantee delivery times.
Next Day Delivery
Monday to Thursday only, order by 11am (UK only) Not currently available as we cannot guarantee delivery times.
- We can deliver to all addresses within Europe
- We’ll always notify you by email when your order has been dispatched
- For any urgent requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02084449906
We want you to be happy with your seed balls and the service you receive from us. If you make a purchase and change your mind, you have 28 days from receipt of goods to notify us if you wish to return your seed balls for a full refund or exchange.
- To return or exchange a product you must notify us in writing, outlining your reasons for doing so. Please email email@example.com
- Seedball tins that have had their label seal broken are generally non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- We recommend that you return the goods in appropriate packaging, use a ‘signed for’ delivery method and obtain proof of postage. Please not destroy or dispose of any product before you have spoken with us (even if for example the balls have damaged in the post)
- Once we have received the returned goods, we will process a refund of your order payment within 7 days at the very latest, subject to compliance with the returns policy.
- If you have any further questions about our returns policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org